Never in my wildest dream did I ever see myself as a blogger. However, this has all changed since a chance encounter with a lovely gentleman (see About Me and FAQ) whilst holidaying in January 2015. Based on this encounter, four months down the line a fully functional website is up and running and Nursing Daddy is Born.
Almost all forms of emotion have been experienced since this inspired chat, from the initial euphoria, to questions like What can I offer? Who wants to read my stuff? What can I write about on a regular basis?, right down to the point where you start to believe you may just have an angle which may just appeal to a small subset of readers. It’s very easy to overlook how frightening it is to start a venture like this; it is a step into the unknown, but I believe that ND has legs and can offer something to potential readers.
Put simply, ND is a blog covering all topics of parenting from a dad’s point of view. ND will:
- Share my experience and views, as a working dad, part-time dad and stay at home dad
- Present my experience and views in a straight forward and inquisitive manner
- Draw out the meaning from my experience and views with the help of researched material wherever possible to give it some weight
- Produce lots of laughing moments; possibly even some that lead to tears of laughter
- Produce some insightful material which may be of use to us all
Thanks for reading. Stick around and let’s share some laughs!